In Episode #182 of the Squeaky Bum Time Podcast, Mike and Laurent review matchweek four in the Premier League and look ahead to the first midweek fixtures of the season!
- Erling Haaland notches his first Premier League hat trick as Manchester City rallies from down two for the second week in a row, this time capturing all three points against Crystal Palace
- Arsenal earn a come-from-behind victory of their own, getting a late goal from Gabriel to down Fulham and stay top of the league.
- Liverpool take out all their aggression after losing to Man United on poor ol' Bournemouth, scoring NINE times!
- Tottenham get two from Harry Kane and play comfortably in defense to see out a potentially scary Nottingham Forest squad
- Chelsea survive playing a man down for 60+ minutes thanks to two goals from Raheem Sterling to beat Leicester City.
If you want to chat, join our Whatsapp group.
Part of the Chop Sports Media Network!