In Episode # 158 of the Squeaky Bum Time Podcast, Mike and Laurent run through all the Champions League Matches! Chelsea getting smashed by the brilliance of Benzema and Real Madrid. Manchester City passed the first test of the gauntlet of games defeating Atletico Madrid and setting up their CLASH with Liverpool... AND MORE:
- Good Ebening Germany! Unai Emery's Villarreal stun Bayern Munich 1-0
- Manchester City's 1-0 Atletico Madrid - the light of football defeated the darkness of Simione's Man in Black.
- Liverpool taking a 3-1 lead over Benfica in Portugal
- A preview of Sunday's massive encounter between Man City and Liverpool(40:45)
- Everton's doomed at Burnley and fall 3-2. Dyche is Ginger Grim Reaper for Everton's unblemished life in the Premier League. THIS IS BIG
- Erik ten Hag to take charge of Manchester United; does it mean anything? Does he have a shot? Probably not.